Designed to appeal to both technical (formulators, in-plants, chemists,) and non-technical (sales, support personnel, anyone new to the industry) staff, you’ll get actual hands-on press experience and learn new ways to maximize productivity while improving your skills.
Instructors include printing ink experts from Allnex, BASF, Cabot Corporation, Clemson University, IGT Testing Systems, INX, Joules Angstrom U.V. Printing Inks, Kershaw Instrumentation, Kustom Group, NAPIM, Printers’ Service, Sun Chemical and Verso Paper. Each of the NPIRI Summer Course instructors has been carefully chosen not only for their technical expertise, but also for their interest in, and ability to communicate, complex information in a classroom setting.
While this is an annual course, it’s not the same as last year. Each instructive session has been reviewed, refined and improved to ensure the most current and up-to-date information is provided.
• Gain basic technical knowledge to help you do your job
• Get first-hand exposure to printing presses (offset, flexo and digital)
• Learn the “where, how and why” of raw materials
• Learn more about basic ink formulation
• See state-of-the-art design and prototyping labs
• Learn how regulatory issues affect printing ink in both the manufacturing and printing environments
• Learn how national and international rules affect the graphic arts industry
The registration fee includes five full days of classes, evening receptions, all meals (except dinner July 15 and 17), and daily transportation. New for 2019 is a new host hotel with free breakfast.
A block of discounted rooms has been reserved at the nearby Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clemson - Univ Area. Discounted rooms are $119 and include a free breakfast buffet - but you must reserve no later than June 14, 2019. Look for a discount code and instructions on how to reserve a discounted hotel room on the NPIRI Spring Course website, under “Hotel Information.”