- Consumer and Film Division (CFD) will become the Brand, Film & Imaging (BFI) Division;
- Unified Workflow Solutions, the Software and Solutions Division’s largest business, will become the Kodak Software Division;
- Todd Bigger has been appointed president of the new Kodak Software Division and VP;
- Roger Byrd has been appointed general counsel, secretary and SVP;
- Uwe Boerke has been appointed chief human resources officer and SVP.
The remaining SSD businesses, Kodak Technology Solutions, Kodak Services for Business and KODAKIT, will be combined with the Consumer Products, Brand Licensing, Motion Picture, and Industry Film and Chemicals businesses to create a new division called the Brand, Film & Imaging Division (BFI), which will be led by Eric Mahe.
Bigger succeeds Allan Brown, who will be leaving to join the financial technology sector as VP and GM, Digital Community Markets with Finastra in Austin, Texas. Berger has been with Kodak for 22 years, holding a variety of positions in sales, marketing and general management.
Byrd succeeds Sharon Underberg, who has elected to resign in order to become general counsel of a publicly-traded technology company. Byrd joined Kodak in April 2015 as assistant general counsel and VP, Legal Department, and has focused on corporate and transactional work in support of the company’s various strategic initiatives since that time. Prior to Kodak, He was a partner at Nixon Peabody LLP.
Boerke succeeds Mark Green and will retain his current role as the managing director for Kodak Germany. Boerke joined Kodak in 1988 and has held a variety of positions including HR leadership roles across various Divisions, EAMER and Equipment Manufacturing Europe.