Marking Epson’s expansion of the T-Series product line to the low-to-mid-range CAD printer market, the new wireless printers feature an all-new clean and compact design coupled with the reliable printing performance inherent in Epson’s technical printer solutions. Whether printing blueprints, line drawings, signage, or classroom posters the SureColor T3170 and SureColor T5170 benefit professionals and workgroups across a range of segments including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, corporate, home and small office settings.
“The SureColor T3170 and T5170 are designed specifically for innovators – engineers, designers and architects – looking for a compact printer that is worthy of being displayed in their environment,” said Matt Kochanowski, product manager, professional imaging, Epson America, Inc. “Leveraging Epson’s latest technology to deliver class leading print performance, the new printers also feature a new footprint that enhances today’s workspaces and allows users to wirelessly produce accurate and vibrant prints from tablets and smartphones virtually anywhere.”
Leveraging Epson’s new PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology and enhanced Nozzle Verification Technology to automatically detect and adjust nozzle condition, the new printers offer breakthrough print speeds producing accurate A1/D-size prints in 34 seconds, precise detail and commercial-grade reliability. Featuring Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, architects and designers can print from tablets and smartphones or use the new 4.3” LCD color touchscreen with simple and intuitive menu control and navigation. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks deliver durable vibrant prints with brilliant color and crisp lines.
The Epson SureColor T3170 24-inch desktop printer and the SureColor T5170 36-inch floor-standing printer deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity.
- The SC-T3170 and T5170 produce accurate A1/D-size prints in 34 and 31 seconds, respectively;
- A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen;
- Ultra-small footprint and sleek, minimal design;
- High-capacity cartridges, up to 50 mL color and 80 mL Black;
- Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity;
- PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control;
- Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology;
- Accommodates rolls up to 24- and 36-inches and sheets up to 11" x 17" through the Auto Sheet Feeder;
- Print blueprints, line drawings, posters, and more up to 2400 dpi;
- Get up and running out of the box in as quickly as 30 minutes