“These awards are the result of our team’s steadfast commitment to the highest standard of print quality,” said Allen Press CEO Randy Radosevich. “We are honored to be recognized by PIA and will continue to enhance our capabilities and technology to better serve our customers.”
Of the winning submissions, three entries won Certificates of Merit and two won Awards of Recognition.
“Obtaining these awards is an incredible accomplishment as there were thousands of submissions including entries from eight other countries. Allen Press’s pieces rose to the top and your entire team should be proud of this achievement,” said Stacy Steiner, regional director of Kansas and Missouri for PIA MidAmerica.
Awards of Recognition Honorees
• Orchids – Magazines (Cover— Sheetfed; Interior—Web)
• Plough Quarterly – Magazine Series
• Spencer Museum of Art Phase Newsletter – Newsletters (Association/Non-Profit Organizations)
Certificate of Merit Honorees
• Current Affairs Magazine November/December 2017 – Architectural/Art/Travel/Other Magazines
• Naked Food Magazine Winter 2017 – Environmentally Sound