Prior to Cargotec, Lie has worked in various senior leadership positions in communications, marketing and corporate responsibility at Kemira, KONE and Nokia. She will report to CEO Jukka Moisio.
“Leena Lie will be a key driver in developing our marketing and communications operations into a critical business enabler at Huhtamaki. She brings a wealth of experience from different industries and has a solid track record of developing marketing and communications operations in global companies,” said Moisio.
Katariina Hietaranta, currently head of group communications and investor relations, will in the future focus on investor relations and financial communications reporting to Lie.
Following the aforementioned appointment, the members of the Global Executive Team are:
• Jukka Moisio, chairman, CEO.
• Thomas Geust, CFO.
• Leena Lie, SVP, marketing and communications (latest as of Oct. 1, 2018).
• Sami Pauni, SVP, corporate affairs and legal, group general counsel.
• Teija Sarajärvi, SVP, human resources.
• Petr Domin, EVP, Fiber Packaging.
• Clay Dunn, EVP, North America.
• Olli Koponen, EVP, Flexible Packaging.
• Eric Le Lay, EVP, Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania.