“Being close to our customers, addressing their needs and anticipating how we can support them in the future are our highest priorities. EastPack provides a great platform for our technical experts to interact with and assist the attendees of the event, our customers, strategic partners, and resellers,” said Robert Campbell, vice president of sales with InkJet, Inc.
“We have an opportunity to learn firsthand about the challenges and goals of end users. Thus, this event is a catalyst for developing innovative inks, fluids and coding solutions that we can deliver to the marketplace as a high quality, affordable alternative to OEMs,” Campbell added.
InkJet, Inc. will welcome visitors from a wide range of industry sectors that include, but are not limited to, food packaging; beverage bottling; canning; pharmaceutical traceability; wire and cable; and electrical component coding;
Live demonstrations that will be featured in the InkJet, Inc. booth include:
• Precision Series, high resolution DOD printer (Drop On Demand);
• BestCode CIJ printer (Continuous Inkjet);
• Anser Thermal Inkjet printers, the Pro-S, SmartOne and Smart;
• LDR 7100, Digital Laser Marking System;
• NiceLabel printing and labeling software system
To register, click here.