Under the show theme of “Towards a More Vibrant World,” the Toyo Ink Group aims to demonstrate this spirit by presenting a full lineup of inks, coatings and advanced color solutions specially formulated to help printers throughout Latin America meet their productivity and sustainability goals.
“Our customers are operating in highly competitive markets under growing regulatory constraints. They are increasingly looking to Toyo Ink to help find ways to grow their business,” said Shingo Nishikaze, president of Toyo Ink Brasil. “At ExpoPrint 2018, we look forward to showing visitors how the collective capabilities of the Toyo Ink Group can help them address the challenges that they are facing today, such as improving productivity while reducing energy, wastage and carbon emissions.”
The Toyo Ink Brasil booth (#216, White Pavilion) will be divided into six solution-based zones: Paper & Board, Low-energy UV, Inkjet, Flexible & Rigid Packaging, Specialty Colors & Effects, and Color Management & Support.
- Paper & Board: In this zone, visitors can learn about the high-performance printing inks and innovative metallics that Toyo Ink has developed for a variety of paper and board packaging. Making its global debut will be a new line of fast-setting sheetfed inks that produce outstanding printing results for quick finishing, along with a broad range of high performance, high yield solutions from the group;
- Low-energy UV: This corner will feature the rapidly growing FLASH DRY, Kaleido and Steraflex ink systems formulated for use on H-UV, LE-UV, LED-UV presses while offering a glimpse at the energy-saving, environmental and productivity benefits that energy-curable solutions have to offer;
- Inkjet: Toyo Ink has successfully developed a diverse range of LIOJET inkjet ink systems including UV/LED, eco/mild solvent and aqueous types. Featured at ExpoPrint 2018 will be a new lineup offering excellent print consistency for on-demand, variable data, single-pass digital applications;
- Flexible & Rigid Packaging: Here, the Group will showcase its ever-expanding portfolio of food-safe sustainable solutions engineered for the food and beverage market. Not to be missed are Toyo Ink's AQUA LIONA, AQUAECOL and REXTA series of flexo and gravure inks for surface and lamination printing, the Sterabeam offset and Elex-one flexo inks for electron beam printing, as well as UV/LED-UV flexo inks, lamination adhesives to metal can coatings including UV metal deco;
- Specialty Colors & Effects: Highlighted in this zone will be examples of advanced printing techniques for brand protection and luxury applications. Visitors to the booth can see and feel for themselves the eye-catching colors and specialty effects produced by the Toyo Ink's specialty UV and screen inks, coatings and varnishes;
- Color Management & Support: The Group will also showcase its expertise in program of pre-press, proofing and pressroom support services to help printers achieve the highest possible level of image quality, print stability and press efficiency.