Fujifilm’s award-winning ink factory in Broadstairs in the UK is known for developing some of the world’s leading inks. These include graphic and industrial screen inks and inks for textile printing, as well as range of UV narrow web and flexo inks – all designed to maximize quality and efficiency and minimize production costs.
The Sericol Flexo JD ink range is one of the key ink ranges among Fujifilm’s narrow web ink portfolio. This high gloss UV flexo ink system was designed for general purpose narrow web label printing onto a variety of substrates, and has long had a reputation for quality and precision. Fujifilm has now taken this to another level with the introduction of a new ink, Flexo JDR, to the range. Like the rest of the Flexo JD range, it is ITX and benzophenone free and, thanks to improved manufacturing processes and the use of the latest raw materials, Flexo JDR also offers significant improvements in a number of key areas:
- Product range – Flexo JDR is available in CMYK and White, alongside the existing JD range it offers printers more options and increased flexibility in achieving the best quality finish on press.
- Quality – Flexo JDR manages to improve on the already very high quality standards of the JD range.
- Performance – The use of the very latest raw materials and improved manufacturing processes mean that Flexo JDR inks are faster curing, and offer improved adhesion.
- Balanced CMYK ink set – All JDR process colours can be used with the same specification anilox rollers.
- Low viscosity press ready colors
- Adhesion to a wide range of synthetic substrates and papers
- High color strength
- Dedicated PANTONE formulations
- High gloss
Photo courtesy Fujifilm