Allen Press’ submissions received two gold winners, two silver winners, one bronze winner and two pewter winners. As recognition of its commitment to serve the scholarly market, Allen Press swept the Scientific and Technical Journal category – winning awards in gold, silver, bronze and pewter.
“These awards are a testament to all the new technology we’ve implemented and most importantly, the hard work and elbow grease that our employees put into their jobs and customer relationships every day,” said Allen Press CEO Randy Radosevich. “For a company of our size, this is a huge achievement, and we are proud to be recognized as one of the best and most capable in our industry.
“What was most thrilling to discover, is as we open our arms to serving more types of customers we find ourselves sought after and winning those awards too,” Radosevich added.
The Allen Press 2017 Gold Ink Award winners include:
• Three By Three Illustration Annual – Specialty Magazines, Sheetfed
• Mineralogical Record N’Chwaning – Scientific & Technical Journals
• Creative Quarterly – Specialty Magazines, Sheetfed
• Orchids February 2017 – Scientific & Technical Journals
• Mineralogical Record Berezovsk, Russia – Scientific & Technical Journals
• Arabian Horse Times – Specialty Magazines, Web
• Hoover Digest Spring 2016 – Scientific & Technical Journals