Five new directors elected to the NPES Board for a term expiring at the 2019 Annual Meeting were:
• Michael Aumann, CEO, Brandtjen & Kluge Inc.
• Avi Basu, director, HP.
• Larry Corwin, president, Rollem International.
• Nicolas Garrido, GM, Garrido Manufacturing.
• Bruce Peterson, president and CEO, Colter & Peterson.
“The NPES Board focuses on the strategy and direction for the premier association representing graphic communications industry suppliers,” said Thayer Long, president of NPES. “The contribution of these new directors, as well as our returning directors, will ensure that NPES serves our industry in an innovative and responsive way for years to come.”
Other directors re-elected to the board were:
• Deirdre Ryder, president and CEO, VITS International
• Greg Blue, CEO, manroland web systems and
• Todd Zimmerman, VP and GM, Fuji USA
Additionally, newly elected to the NPES Executive Committee with terms expiring in 2017 were:
• Mal Baboyian, executive VP, Canon Solutions America.
• D.J. Burgess, president and CEO, Burgess Industries.
• Marc Olin, senior VP and GM, EFI.
• Mark Hischar, president & CEO, KBA-North America.
• Michael Ring, VP, Gallus Inc.
• Ronald Rose, president, Nova Pressroom Products.
• Gina Testa, VP, Xerox Corp.