This exclusive digital proofing system translates ink recipes into unique printable values which are then available as a DigiSwatch sample. Benefits of this system include the following:
• Immediate sharing of accurate print standards among multiple printers across any number of global locations.
• Professional and superior presentation of brand and design print standards.
• A professional approach to the critical element of color management.
• Speed to market; replacement of conventional prints with DigiSwatch speeds up the approval process.
• DigiSwatch samples are high in lightfastness; the swatches have a long shelf life.
• A clear position proving that at Flint Group, “We Take Colour Seriously.”
The newly opened Global Colour Centre offers solution-based competencies, including a demo center, customer academy, 24/7 color matching, and digital color management solutions supporting all four of Flint Group’s packaging business segments - Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, Sheetfed, and Narrow Web.
To maintain strict consistency here’s how it works:
• Each color’s unique DigiSwatch electronic file is created centrally in Flint Group’s Global Colour Centre (GCC) in Lodz, Poland.
• Flint Group provides controlled substrates (uncoated, coated, gloss) and colour cartridges to business partners.
• The Global Colour Centre service team uses dedicated software to provide online profiling and software updates.
• Our business partners – printers, brand owners, design agencies – print out the DigiSwatch locally at their site.
“The new VIVO DigiSwatch is designed for the next generation of digital color management and is constructed to seamlessly integrate into a standard production environment,” said Kim Melander, VP sales EMEA and global strategy for Flint Group,. “Suitable for large packaging converters with centralized color management, or for small, independent printing houses, it will enable customers to easily adopt digital technology for mainstream production and to secure global brand integrity.”