EFI’s performance in the 2016 awards program marks the sixth consecutive year that the company has earned the most Must See ‘Ems honors of any exhibitor. EFI has accumulated 52 Must See ‘Ems awards over the last six years.
EFI’s 2016 Must See ‘Ems Award-winning products, with categories shown in parenthesis, include:
• EFI Fiery Color Profiler Suite G7 calibration and verification (Color Management and Quality Control).
• The EFI Digital Marketing Automation Platform (Variable, Transactional and Multi-Channel).
• The EFI Nozomi C18000 single-pass corrugated board digital press (Pressroom: Digital Presses).
• EFI AquaEndure Inks (Pressroom: Wide Format).
• EFI Armor Erase UV Coating (Pressroom: Wide Format).
• The EFI and Esko integrated workflow for digital packaging (Management Systems).
• The EFI Corrugated Packaging Suite (Management Systems).
• EFI Optitex Collaborate software (Prepress and Premedia).
“We are thrilled that, for the sixth year in a row, EFI’s innovations have led the industry in this highly respected industry competition,” said Ghilad Dziesietnik, EFI’s CTO. “Our growing, multi-year streak receiving the most awards of any Graph Expo exhibitor is a happy and welcome byproduct of having an unwavering commitment to R&D that results in real customer success.”