The courses include:
• Introduction to Polymer Coatings
• Radiation Curing of Polymer Technologies
• Radiation Curing Equipment, Instrumentation and Safety
The costs for each of the three advanced courses are as follows:
• For credit (three credits per course): $1,359 (NYS residents), $2,775 (out-of-state) per course.
• Not for credit: $1,359 per course for all (10% discount, $1,223.10, for RadTech members; 20% discount, $1,087.20, for groups of three or more non-credit participants from the same organization).
New to radiation curing and not ready for graduate level courses? SUNY ESF is always accepting registration for its two professional development short courses (Principles of Energy Curing Technologies, and Basics of UV-Curable 3D Printing) for $295. Register prior to Labor Day, Sept. 5, and take advantage of SUNY ESF’s BOGO (buy one/get one) deal (both participants must take the same course, i.e. cannot be used by one person to take two different short courses).
These courses are perfect to meet in-house new employee training needs, and are appropriate for non-technical participants wanting to “learn the lingo.”
Rather not take any course, but still interested in what’s going on in the field of UV/EB? Check out the upcoming Future of UV/EB Webinars, presented in association with RadTech International. Previous webinars are always available for download from our archive.
Anyone interested in any of our radiation curing programs, i.e. advance courses/short courses/webinars, should visit SUNY ESF’s website or contact email@example.com.