year’s awards highlighted inventions that extend the performance and value of toner-based digital presses, raise the productivity of folding equipment, streamline layout planning and creation, permit cost-effective personalization of three dimensional objects, and make it possible to produce large 3D models and molds out of paper.
The six technologies selected to receive the 2016 InterTech Technology Award are:
• Omnifire 250 - Heidelberg
• Streamfeeding in all Stations: TH 82-P - Heidelberg
• Highcon Beam with 3D Modeling - Highcon Systems Ltd.
• Imp - InSoft Automation
• Xerox Color 800i/1000i Press Metallic Dry Inks - Xerox Corp.
• Xerox Versant 2100 Press with Ultra HD Resolution - Xerox Corp.
The InterTech stars, recognized as a symbol of technological innovation and excellence, will be presented before an audience of industry leaders during the 2016 Printing Industries of America Premier Print Awards and InterTech Technology Awards Gala, Sept. 25 in Orlando, FL.