Increasing productivity for its extensive HP Latex installed base, HP also announced new partner solutions, including the Foster Low Profile On-a-Roll Media Lifter and Fotoba JRU170 Motorized Feeder, as well as the availability of metrics capabilities for HP Latex Mobile tablet users.
“HP Latex Technology delivers unprecedented application versatility and durability while keeping the environment in mind,” said Xavier Garcia, GM, Large-Format Printing, HP. “New product introductions, workflow advancements, and strategic partnerships have been essential to the growth and success of the HP Latex portfolio and, most importantly, of our customers.”
The new Foster Low Profile On-a-Roll Media Lifter is designed for use with the HP Latex 3000 Printer series and enables a single operator to safely and efficiently handle oversized, heavy media in tight production spaces.
Reducing bottlenecks in finishing, the new, heavy-duty Fotoba JRU170 Motorized Feeder works with the XLD170 series Fotoba Digital Print Cutter and the HP Latex 3500 Printer for an integrated finishing workflow.
Additionally, the recently announced 3M Screen Print UV Gloss Clear 9760LX for third-generation HP Latex inks is now commercially available, and features a five year vehicle warranty when used with 3M premium solutions.
Now available for the HP Latex Mobile tablet application, new metrics capabilities enable users to review compiled metrics around printer activity, ink and media levels..
HP is showcasing its latest portfolio of solutions at SGIA Expo, including:
• The HP Latex 310, HP Latex 360 and HP Latex 370 Printers low-volume printer series.
• The recently introduced HP Latex 3500 Printer, ideal for high-volume, dedicated application production, enabling more unattended operation with heavy-duty roll-handling and 10 liter ink cartridges.
• The new HP Scitex FB550 and FB750 Industrial Printers, which can print on rigid and flexible media, and offer a new tabletop roll holder design for flexible substrates for easy and efficient short-run printing and safe-media loading.
• The fastest large-format monochrome and color printer ever, the HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer.
• The 60-inch HP Designjet Z6800 Photo Production Printer, printing up to 50% faster than previous HP devices and featuring advanced color management to deliver high-value indoor applications and gallery-quality prints lasting up to 200 years.
• Available in the U.S. and Canada, the 54-inch HP Latex 110 Printer, ideal for customers seeking easy, affordable entry into large-format printing without a large upfront investment.