This year’s awards show developments in high-speed web and sheetfed color inkjet presses, digital finishing equipment, the use of metallic foil, patterning for optimal flexo ink laydown, and a portable spectrophotometer for use in the pressroom. Also honored were solutions that facilitate cross-media marketing campaigns, use a new standard to define and communicate brand colors, and simplify the integration of production and business processes.
The 10 technologies selected to receive the 2015 InterTech Technology Award are:
(Listed alphabetically by company, with the technology named first)
• Océ VarioPrint i300 – Canon U.S.A.
• ORIS CxF – CGS Publishing Technologies International
• Kodak Prosper 6000 Presses – Kodak
• NX advantage, Kodak Flexcel NX System – Kodak
• EFI DirectSmile Cross Media – EFI
• Automation Engine Connect – Esko
• Prinect Media Manager – Heidelberg
• Highcon Euclid Digital Finishing Technology – Highcon Systems
• MGI iFOIL – MGI
• X-Rite eXact with Scan Option – X-Rite.