Bordeaux Digital Printink is presenting its latest ink, coatings and technologies for a variety of inkjet applications and printing technologies at SGIA Expo 2012 in Las Vegas in Booth 1300. The solutions combine major customer-centric features that meet quality challenges and environmental considerations and simultanously increase productivity, and revenues that facilitatate new business capabilities for print service providers (PSPs).
“SGIA is the perfect venue to present our latest technologies designed to offer PSPs a wide range of solutions for almost every inkjet technology and application,” said Erez Shoshani, general manager of Bordeaux Digital Inc., a subsidiary of Bordeaux Digital Printink.”From our revolutionary Latex ink to our textile ink, our popular Eco Solvent, UV and UV LED solutions and the new liquid laminates and coating lines, we’ll demonstrate a wide range of solutions for show attendees to explore. These offerings leverage Bordeaux’s 15 years of research and development experience and will drive significant benefits to print service providers – now and in the long term.”
These highlights include:
• Live demo of Bordeaux’s revolutionary Latex ink: Being shown for the first time on the Imidea printer, Bordeaux will demonstrate its enhanced Latex ink specifically developed for solvent inkjet printers equipped with Epson DX printheads. The new formulation provides faster print throughput, lower ink-drying temperatures, extremely high quality and reliability performance on a very wide range of substrates, as well as excellent abrasion and scratch resistance, and a very broad color gamut.
• Environmentally friendly UV curable liquid coatings: Live demonstrations of Bordeaux UV-curable liquid coatings on TEC Lighting’s MegaCoatXL 60”coater. The coatings are perfect for a wide variety of applications including POP, fleet graphics, floor graphics and promotional materials.
• Water- and UV-based liquid laminates and coatings: Bordeaux’s solutions are optimized for sign, vehicle & fleet graphics as well as a broad range of other display and specialty graphic applications requiring high protection and image enhancement.
• Newly formulated solutions: Bordeaux will present its Eco Solvent, Mild Solvent and True Solvent inks including Mix & Match ink for Roland, Mimaki,Mutoh, Seiko, HP, Epson, Agfa and more printers and all major printheads (Xaar, Konica, Spectra, Epson, Toshiba and more).
• Expanded Mix & Match product line: Bordeaux’s PRGS ink and bulk system match the performance & color properties of Epson Stylus PRO GS6000 UltraChrome. The integration of an Ink Chip Emulation system and ink level monitor into the bulk system is an especially exciting feature for print operators wanting to ensure cost effective continuous and maximum print production.
• New Dye Digital ink: Bordeaux’s water-based dye digital ink for sublimation and direct printing is suitable for polyester, polyamide fabrics or mixed synthetic fabrics (minimum 60% of synthetic fibers), treated and not-treated.
• Wide range of UV and UV LED ink: Bordeaux offers rigid, flexible and super flexible inks compatible with a broad range of applications and a wide variety of printers including Mimaki, HP, Jeti, Dilli, Vutek, Océ and more.
• New Solution for Vutek QS Family of printers: Bordeaux’s PLFX ink is a versatile and low odor UV curable ink for optimum performance with Vutek QS2000/QS3200 and QS3250r printers. This fully tested and proven solvent-free ink is designed to deliver high quality color and performance, exceptional reliability and cost savings.