“We believe that we now have a structure in place to better serve the needs of our customers,” said Thierry Chevrier, director, Performance Chemicals-Pigments and Additives, for BASF in North America. “The new
distributor network was necessary to consolidate the services previously provided by BASF and the former Engelhard business.”
Mr. Chevrier added that the distributors selected were chosen based on their ability to meet and exceed the levels of service quality required of a
company representing BASF. The distributors and their assigned territories are:
• A.E. Fleming Company, Warren, MI – Michigan and Ohio.
• Archway Sales Inc., St. Louis, MO – Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska and South Dakota.
• Commerce Industrial Chemicals, Inc., Milwaukee, WI – Michigan (upper peninsula), Minnesota and Wisconsin.
• E.T. Horn Company, La Mirada, California – Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
• New England Resins & Pigments, Woburn, MA – Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
• Ribelin Sales, Inc., Garland, Texas – Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas.
• Superior Materials Inc., Garden City, NY – Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
• Van Horn Metz and Company, Conshohocken, PA – Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
• William B. Tabler Company, Louisville, KY – Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee.