The primary job responsibilities involve ink processing and testing following identified ISO test
procedures, recording data and reviewing results with their direct supervisor. Fulfillment of the primary job
responsibilities requires data-driven decision making and the ability to organize and report results using a
standardized template for lab reporting.
• Conducts ink sample preparation and testing as directed.
• Conducts raw material preparation and testing as directed.
• Follows standard operating procedures/work instructions/test methods to ensure inks meet customer
• Maintains a lab notebook and records as necessary for reference to past laboratory assignments.
• Prepares reports as required.
• Documents assigned projects and hours in GPM and acts to ensure projects are completed in a timely
• Communicates the results of project assignments and field trials in the form of oral and written
• Participates in internal press trials.
• Ensures all ISO requirements are met and produces the necessary documentation to maintain compliance.
• Keeps abreast of existing and new technical developments in Graphic Arts and related industries needed to
• Follows Chemical Hygiene plan and looks for safety improvements.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Motivated to learn new concepts, techniques and practices
• Rigorously follows EH&S protocols
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Good writing, reporting and presentation skills
• Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team
• Analytical / problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
High school graduate or equivalent with 1 year prior laboratory or industry experience.
Human Resources Contact:
David Benson - email@example.com