• Prepares samples utilizing ink/coating raw materials and lab equipment.
• Determines appropriate test methodology to deliver desired outcome.
• Plans experiments and determines priorities.
• Prepares and tests lab proofs.
• Analyzes and presents lab data; writes reports on results.
• Maintains records in lab notebook, GPM and ISO repositories.
• Interacts with vendors and branches.
• Interacts with Product Management for direction and project development; utilizes existing product standards as primary back-up and development as a secondary measure.
• Learns and Utilizes ISO/Safety protocols.
• Ensures laboratory equipment, general housekeeping and safety standard requirements are maintained.
• Monitors trials and pilot plant runs.
• May attend and assist at field trials.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• At least 3 years’ formulating experience with EC, Solvent and Waterbased Liquid Inks.
• Excellent presentation skills and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office software.
• Strong Time Management Skills.
• Minimum A.A.S. Degree in Chemistry or equivalent preferred.
Human Resources Contact:
David Benson - email@example.com