Vistaprint does what no one else can. We deliver high-quality printed products in low volumes for a great price. In our Design and Technology Center in Winterthur, Switzerland we provide world class manufacturing and printing solutions for next generation printing and automation technology. We're a key part of the company's strategy for growth and success.
We are looking for a Lead Inkjet Ink Specialist, who will develop specialized inks for a wide range of print heads and substrates, from the first concept up to the factory rollout in our plants world-wide (Australia, Canada, Italy, India and The Netherlands).
Your role will involve:
- Being part a highly skilled and motivated R&D team that delivers business critical technology to the world leader in mass customization
- Working in a state of the art research facility on truly innovative technologies and applications
- Designing, testing and quality controlling inks for different applications, substrates and inkjet systems
- Benchmarking your ink development with our existing ink quality, analyzing printing results of different inks within our print methods and solving ink related production issues
- Estimating the final costs and evaluate the business case for ink development and evaluating external labs and managing outsourced manufacturing of inks
- Building up the team and lab to extend the development of inkjet inks
In return you will bring:
- A degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Natural Sciences (university of applied sciences to PhD) and have a minimum of three years’ experience in the field of industrial ink development for inkjets
- Affinity for software and automation, and a broad outlook in the field of printing technology and business
- Proven track record of innovation, creativity and perseverance, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English and good collaboration skills
Full relocation support is part of our job offer.
Does this sound like the right challenge for you? Apply now by clicking below!