• Develop production processes for new inks on base of a lab formulation process (LVO) including:
- Cost estimation
• Introduction into ink jet production
• Trouble shooting
• Support Ink jet Research group by providing purified raw materials (dyes)
• Leading the lab for process development with one lab technician
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Chemist or Chemical Engineer
• Solid know how and experience in developing dispersions for inkjet inks, familiar with industrial milling, filtration and ultrafiltration processes
• Track record of processes and product development in manufacturing area
• Familiar with relevant colloidal characterization techniques.
• Familiar with dye purification processes.
Sound know-how in formulations of dyes and inks (laboratory & plant) are required as well as effective spoken and written German and English knowledge. The candidate has good communication and presentation skills, a good grasp of project management and solid leadership skills.