• Well defined and documented procedures that improve the consistency of product and process.
• Constant measurement of quality.
• Procedures to ensure that corrective action is taken whenever defects occur.
• Improved process control.
• Reductions in scrap, rework and rejected batches.
Overall, ISO registration gives SICPA’s customers a sense of security that their processes and products are adequately controlled and monitored, and that its systems are reviewed for continuous improvement opportunities.