Registration opens at 8:00 a.m., with the shotgun start at 9:30 a.m.; the outing will be playing scramble rules. The club requires non-metal spikes and proper attire.
Breakfast, lunch, golf and dinner is $175 per person. Dinner is only $75.00 per person. Golfers must mail in a ticket form with payment to reserve their foursomes. Payments and ticket forms are due by Monday May 23, 2016; no refunds or cancellations after Monday, May 16.
Call John Jilek Jr. at Inksolutions with any questions at (847) 593-5200, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The CPIPC Golf Committee is led by Jilek and Tobias Steik- Central Ink Corporation. Please get your reservations in early, as space will be limited.
Included in the fee for all golfers are:
• Welcome package; sleeve of balls and glove.
• Express continental breakfast; coffee and donuts.
• Greens fee, including cart with GPS (9:30 a.m. shotgun start).
• Course contests with additional prizes.
• Lunch cookout: burgers, chicken sandwiches or Italian sausages.
• Soda and beer will be available on course, with lunch and after golf.
• Dinner at St. Andrews (locker rooms are available).
• Raffles and prizes.
St. Andrews Golf and Country Club is located at 2241 Route 59, West Chicago, IL, just North of Route 64 (North Avenue).