• Zone 1 (Halls 9.2, 10.2 & 11.2): International Raw Materials
• Zone 2 (Hall 11.2): International Machinery, Instrument & Services
• Zone 3 (Halls 11.2, 9.3, 10.3 & 11.3): China Raw Materials
• Zone 4 (Hall 11.2): Powder Coatings Technology
• Zone 5 (Hall 11.2): UV/EB Technology & Products
• Zone 6 (Hall 11.2): China Machinery, Instrument & Services
CHINACOAT also aims to bring more educational elements to visitors by organizing a series of technical programmes concurrently. Distinguished specialists and experts from around the world will deliver comprehensive analysis on the market development and technology updates to enable visitors to gain insightful knowledge and effective solutions to cope with future challenge. The show this year will include the following technical programs:
• CHINACOAT Conference
Theme: Smart, Eco-Friendly & Functional Coatings Additives
• Technical Workshops
Themes: 1. Formulation and Application of Functional Coatings and Inks
2. Sustainable, Green & Bio-Based Printing Inks
• New-Tech Corner
• 30+ Sessions of Technical Seminars
Visitors can now take advantage of the online visitor pre-registration on www.chinacoat.net to apply for visitor pass in advance. Pre-registered visitors will be granted priority and direct admission in the first day morning (i.e., December 3, 2014, 09:15-12:00) of the show. Trade associations and enterprises with a group of 5 can form delegation to enjoy privileged services, including free admission and exhibition directory.
The Organizer of CHINACOAT would also like to thank our sponsors for their support of the show this year: Ashland (China) Holdings Co., Ltd., Shandong Dawn Titanium Industry Co., Ltd., Liwang Chemical (Nantong) Co., Ltd., Nanjing Tianshi New Material Technologies Co., Ltd. and Worldwide Resin & Chem. (HK) Ltd.
For more visiting updates, please visit www.chinacoat.net.