Xeikon will have a major presence at Labelexpo Americas 2014, showcasing a range of press models and applications designed to help label and packaging converters grow their business.
Labelexpo Americas will be held from Sept. 9-11, 2014, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Xeikon’s presence at Labelexpo includes:
• Demonstrations of unique pressure-sensitive label applications for several different vertical markets at its booth.
• Strong presence at the Package Printing Workshop, where experts will show how to produce folding cartons using digital technology.
• Broad array of samples and collateral that highlight its solutions for in-mold labeling (IML) and heat transfer applications.
• Demonstrations of its ThermoFlexX digital platemaking systems for the flexographic market.
Xeikon experts will discuss the capabilities of digital printing technology and the distinctive attributes of Xeikon 3000 Series of label and packaging presses, with entry-level as well as high-productivity models.
In partnership with its Xeikon Aura partners, the company also offers a series of complete solution suites for specific applications, including pressure-sensitive labels, folding cartons, IML and heat transfer labels. The Xeikon Aura partners include leading suppliers of print media, equipment, software and consumables.
“Whether you are looking to make a foray into digital printing, or you’re already established and are looking to grow your digital business further, we’ve got insights and innovations to share that you won’t want to miss,” said Todd Blumsack, Xeikon’s vice president of sales and marketing - North America. “Over the past few years we’ve significantly grown our portfolio of digital solutions for labels and packaging, and we encourage converters and brand owners alike to come check out what’s new.”
Xeikon to Demonstrate Digital Solutions for Labels, Packaging at Labelexpo Americas 2014
Published July 22, 2014
Related Breaking News
- INX International to Highlight Food Packaging, Special Effects and Digital Printing at PACK EXPO
- EFI Acquires Polymeric Imaging's Thermoforming Ink Technology
- Launch of Gulf Coating Show 2015 Draws Worldwide Response
- HP Unveils Future of 3D Printing, Immersive Computing as Part of Blended Reality Vision
Related Online Exclusives