Ross Storage Vessels are custom-built to meet exact specifications for pressure, temperature, material of construction, cover design, discharge assembly and access ports. The carbon steel vessel, for example, has a full holding capacity of 9,750 gallons and is ASME-stamped for 50-psig internal pressure to full vacuum at 200°F.
The elliptical style top and bottom heads include various size flanges and couplings at customer-specified locations. Internal surfaces were thoroughly cleaned, dried and media blasted; exterior surfaces were also media blasted and coated with red oxide primer. Prior to shipment, the nozzles were capped and the tank purged with 2psig of nitrogen, so as to arrive at the customer’s jobsite in a clean, rust-free condition. Lifting lugs and a caged removable ladder and handrail with toe plate were also provided.
With decades of vessel manufacturing experience, Ross offers a wide range of fabrication capabilities including:
• Capacities up to 100,000 gallons or larger.
• Many choices for material of construction: Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Inconel.
• Custom ports and manways.
• Heating/cooling jacket.
• Heat tracing.
• Sheathing and insulation.
• Sanitary design.
• Special coatings and tank liners.
• Code requirements such as ASME, USFDA, BISSC, ABS, API650, API620 and U142.
• Non-destructive testing.
To discuss fabrication requirements, contact Seavy O’Neal at (912) 238-3300/(800) 524-7677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.