Sappi Fine Paper North American announced the winners of the Sappi Printer of the Year Awards. The competition recognizes print excellence and innovation across 10 categories for work produced on Sappi papers. It is considered by many to be the world’s most respected accolade of excellence in the printing industry.
Sandy Alexander won the awards in the following categories:
• Gold, Magazine Sheetfed: Mac Cosmetics Maczine, Indulge Issue NA.
• Silver, Digital Printing: Porsche NA 365/Christophorus iris Worldwide.
• Silver, Direct Mail: Chrysler/Jeep Destinations Await, Meredith.
• Silver, Cross–Channel: Maybelline Calendar, Gotham.
• Silver, Digital Printing: Lincoln MKS 1-to-1 DM piece, Team Detroit.
• Silver, Printer’s Promo: Sandy Alexander Retail Visual Merchandising, Design Squared.
“These awards are only won in partnership with the corporations and agencies with which Sandy Alexander partners, said Mike Graff, CEO and president of Sandy Alexander. “Without the vision of these corporations and agencies, Sandy Alexander would not have the opportunity to print these outstanding pieces. Further, our clients gave us the opportunity to demonstrate our excellence across the entire spectrum of printed communications with pieces ranging from digitally printed 1-to-1 Variable Data Printed campaigns to a Retail Visual Merchandising promotional piece printed with metal effects.”