Eastman Chemical is increasing prices on the following products July 1, 2014, or as contracts allow. These increases are due to increased market demand and operating costs, particularly in raw materials.
• Eastman Isopropyl Acetate: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
• Eastman n-Propyl Acetate: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
• Eastman n-Propyl Alcohol: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
Eastman Increases Esters, Alcohol Prices
Published June 27, 2014
Related Breaking News
- MWV, RockTenn Agree to Combination Creating a $16 Billion Global Packaging Leader
- Universal Display, LG Display Announce Long-Term OLED Patent License, Material Purchase Agreements
- RR Donnelley Awarded a Five-Year Contract by Janney Montgomery Scott
- AF&PA Releases Statement on Uncoated Freesheet Paper Dumping Petition
Related Online Exclusives