Eastman Chemical is increasing prices on the following products July 1, 2014, or as contracts allow. These increases are due to increased market demand and operating costs, particularly in raw materials.
• Eastman Isopropyl Acetate: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
• Eastman n-Propyl Acetate: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
• Eastman n-Propyl Alcohol: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
Eastman Increases Esters, Alcohol Prices
Published June 27, 2014
Related Breaking News
- Research and Markets Releases Report on Global Production Chemicals Market 2015-2020
- RR Donnelley's RRD ActiveDisclosure Solution Earns SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Esko Automation Engine Connect Receives PIA 2015 InterTech Technology Award
- X-Rite eXact with Scan Option Recipient of Prestigious InterTech Technology Award
Related Online Exclusives