Eastman Chemical is increasing prices on the following products July 1, 2014, or as contracts allow. These increases are due to increased market demand and operating costs, particularly in raw materials.
• Eastman Isopropyl Acetate: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
• Eastman n-Propyl Acetate: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
• Eastman n-Propyl Alcohol: Off-list price increase of $0.03/lb ($0.07/kg) globally.
Eastman Increases Esters, Alcohol Prices
Published June 27, 2014
Related Breaking News
- INX International to Highlight Food Packaging, Special Effects and Digital Printing at PACK EXPO
- EFI Acquires Polymeric Imaging's Thermoforming Ink Technology
- Launch of Gulf Coating Show 2015 Draws Worldwide Response
- HP Unveils Future of 3D Printing, Immersive Computing as Part of Blended Reality Vision
Related Online Exclusives