Flint Group has launched Varn Enviroflex System for flexographic printers. These cleaners, with a pH of 10.7, virtually eliminate the need for soda blasting, meaning they increase uptime and decrease costs. Printers using Enviroflex can reduce cleaning times by up to 40% and limit the need for skip-feeding on large solids.
“This product will help flexible packaging printers reduce the costs and headaches associated with expensive and time-consuming cleaning of anilox rollers,” said Michael Kellen, business director of pressroom chemistry.
According to Wayne Long, Flint Group’s vice president sales, paper and board, Enviroflex is valuable for printers in a range of market sectors who don’t want to sacrifice quality when they save costs and time. “By using Enviroflex, flexible packaging printers in the corrugated, folding carton, food and beverage, and specialty paper segments will see a notable improvement print quality,” Long said.
The Varn Enviroflex product line includes cleaners for a wide variety of needs:
• Enviroflex Deep Clean for first-time users and for situations when only soda blasting helps clean water-based inks and coatings from rollers.
• Enviroflex Daily for daily use cleaning for water-based inks and coatings on manual or automatic cleaning systems.
• Enviroflex UV Wash for cleaning UV ink on all press surfaces. This contains less than 100 grams per liter VOCs.
Flint Group Launches Varn Enviroflex
Published June 3, 2014
Related Breaking News
- INX International to Highlight Food Packaging, Special Effects and Digital Printing at PACK EXPO
- EFI Acquires Polymeric Imaging's Thermoforming Ink Technology
- Launch of Gulf Coating Show 2015 Draws Worldwide Response
- HP Unveils Future of 3D Printing, Immersive Computing as Part of Blended Reality Vision
Related Online Exclusives