As print applications continue to gain traction in today’s digital marketing world, graphic communications providers can answer the call with the new Xerox Versant 2100 Press.
The 100 page-per-minute device – versatile for any production environment – combines speed, exclusive image quality and automation features to create colorful personalized communications, collateral, brochures, photo publishing and specialty products. The press offers:
• More performance
• Automates color control, creates image-to-media alignment profiles and delivers brand-managed color in less time with less waste with an inline, integrated Full Width Array.
• Maintains tight registration throughout the press from page to page and run to run with Production Accurate Registration technology.
• More image quality
• Produces smooth sweeps and gradients, sharp images, graphics and text with the new Ultra HD Resolution – an industry first. Applications are rendered at 1200 x 1200 dpi at up to 10 bits – that’s 300 percent more pixels and color precision rendered than the 600 x 600 dpi standard.
• Provides brilliant and vibrant images with low gloss, low melt EA Dry Ink; offers consistent color across multiple printers and sites.
• Supports an array of substrates including linen, polyester, vinyl magnet and specialty stocks.
Order taking for the Xerox Versant 2100 Press begins worldwide in July.