Craft brewers and other consumer products companies that visit Quad/Graphics at booth 1536 will learn about:
• Folding carton beverage carriers including four-, six- and 12-pack options for craft brewers.
• High-end decorative treatments, such as embossing/debossing, UV varnishes, foil stamping, laminations, diecuts and substrates that help brands stand out in the marketplace.
• Business solutions for craft brewers that include inventory management and control, to help better manage workflow and multiple SKUs.
• Interactive print that can be used to engage consumers through mobile experiences such as games, promotions, product demonstrations, loyalty programs or videos.
• Commitment to sustainability and reducing impact on the environment.
BrewExpo attendees will also see Quad/Graphics represented in booth 1815. Through a partnership with A.B. Sealer, Quad/Graphics’ beverage carriers will run on the packaging equipment manufacturer’s newest semi-automatic case erector/pack station machine being introduced at the trade show.
“With so many product options vying for consumers’ attention, brand marketers look to us for packaging that stands out, reinforces the brand, and connects with consumers,” said Tom Garland, president of packaging. “Our expanded capabilities, which include innovative and unique package configurations and high-end decorative treatments, provide a market identity for brands to differentiate them on the store shelf.”