The Toyo Ink Group aims to be a science company as set out in its SCC-III mid-term management plan beginning April 1, 2014 and reorganized its business domains as follows: Life Science, Communication Science and Sustainability Science. The Healthcare-related business is one of the priority fields under the Life Science domain in the SCC-III.
The Toyo Ink Group will present materials for the medical and healthcare field at MEDTEC Japan 2014.
• Adhesive tapes for medical devices (Toyochem).
• Anti-bacterial, deodorizing and freshness-retaining masterbatch made with natural materials (Toyocolor).
• Oil sheet that give low stimulation to the skin (Toyo ADL).
• Reagents kit for the screening of contamination and activity (Toyo B-net).
• Functional electric sensor sheet (Toyo Ink SC Holdings).