With a significant growth in attendance, more than 8,300 people attended GOA 2014 from 70 countries. Forty three percent of attendees were international, further cementing this international show as a key worldwide industry event.
“Graphics of the Americas 2014 was an outstanding success,” George Ryan, GOA president, said. “The attitude of the exhibitors and attendees was very positive about the future and it reaffirms the 2013 GOA study that the economies in North America, Latin America and the Caribbean are growing at a robust rate of 2.6% and 3.1%, respectively. We are optimistic that the printing industry is at a turning point, and that is this is the start of a robust turnaround after several challenging years.”
The first-ever Game Changer showcase at GOA 2014 honored manufacturers and developers who are building solutions that will have “lasting and positive effect” on the industry. The following solutions have been given the special distinction of being a GOA 2014 Game Changer:
• HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press.
• Enfocus Connect ALL.
• Printware LLC iJetPress Digital Inkjet Printer with iJet Color Workflow.
• Nilpeter FB-3300 flexo-press.
• MGI Digital Graphic Technology JETvarnish 3D and JETvarnish 3D Twin w/iFoil.
• Ricoh Critical Communications Solutions Suite.