The 43nd Annual Chicago Printing Ink Production Club (CPIPC) Golf Outing will be held Wednesday, June 18, 2013 at St. Andrews Golf and Country Club in West Chicago, IL.
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m., with the shotgun start at 9:30 a.m.; the outing will be playing scramble rules. The club requires non-metal spikes and proper attire.
Breakfast, lunch, golf and dinner is $175 per person. Dinner is only $75.00 per person. Golfers must mail in a ticket form with payment to reserve their foursomes. Reservations will be accepted starting Monday, March 18. Call John Jilek Jr. at Inksolutions with any questions at (847) 593-5200, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The CPIPC Golf Committee is led by Mr. Jilek and Dan DeLegge of Inksolutions, LLC. Please get your reservations in early, as space will be limited.
Social Night Tuesday is new for 2014. The CPIPC will gather for a social event in downtown St. Charles the night before golf. There will be beverages and appetizers available. Please call for details and sponsorship opportunities.
Included in the fee for all golfers are:
• Social Night Tuesday, June 17.
• Welcome package; sleeve of balls and glove.
• Express continental breakfast; coffee and donuts.
• Greens fee, including cart with GPS (9:30 a.m. shotgun start).
• Course contests with additional prizes.
• Lunch cookout: burgers, chicken sandwiches or Italian sausages.
• Soda and beer will be available on course, with lunch and after golf.
• Dinner at St. Andrews (locker rooms are available).
• Raffles and prizes.
St. Andrews Golf and Country Club is located at 2241 Route 59, West Chicago, IL, just North of Route 64 (North Avenue).