Printing Industries of America (PIA) announced the election of its 2014 officers and Board of Directors. Through their instrumental involvement in Printing Industries of America and their local organizations, these individuals have displayed a passion for driving the industry forward. The installation ceremony took place on Nov. 17, 2013, at the Printing Industries’ Fall Administrative Meetings held in Chicago, IL.
• Chairman of the Board: Jeff Ekstein, Willow Printing Group, Concord, Ontario.
• First Vice Chairman: David A. Olberding, Phototype, Cincinnati, OH.
• Second Vice Chairman: Bradley L. Thompson II, Inland Press, Detroit, MI.
• Secretary to the Board: Curt Kreisler, Gold Star Printers, Miami Beach, FL.
• Treasurer: Michael S. Wurst, Henry Wurst Inc. Kansas City, MO.
• Immediate Past Chair: Timothy J. Burton, Burton & Mayer, Inc. Menomonee Falls, WI.
Also joining the Board of Directors in 2014 are: Chip Smith, Marshall and Bruce Company, Nashville, TN, representing Printing Industry Association of the South; Chris Feryn, Premier Press, Portland, OR, representing PPI Association; and David Radziej, Printing Industry Midwest, Roseville, MN, representing the affiliate managers.
PIA Announces 2014 Officers, Board of Directors
Published November 18, 2013
blog comments powered by Disqus