RCP prepares upper-level undergraduate and graduate students (along with practicing professionals) in the science and technology of energy curing such as ultraviolet (UV) or electron beam (EB) processing.
The RCP program was developed by a team of academic and experienced energy-curing practitioners to reflect current and emerging industry-relevant content and applications. Students matriculated at other campuses may use these courses as professionally-oriented upper-level electives focused on a specialized interdisciplinary application of chemistry, physics and engineering. Students from other campuses may register on a visiting (non-matriculated) basis during the academic year or Summer Session. Participants may:
• Pursue one or more “500” level courses on a non-credit or credit basis.
• Apply and earn an Advanced Certificate in Radiation Curing by meeting application requirements and successfully completing all three courses for credit (participants may register and work on one or more courses at a time).
Spring 2014 Schedule:
• Introduction to Polymer Coatings – Feb. 3-April 18, 2014 / Online.
• Radiation Curing of Polymer Technologies – Feb. 17-May 2, 2014 / Online.
• Radiation Curing Equipment, Instrumentation and Safety – Feb. 17-April 18, 2014 / Online.
Complete information is available at www.esf.edu/outreach/radcuring or contact Dr. Charles M. Spuches, associate provost for outreach, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry: (315) 470-6810 (direct), (315) 470-6817 (main); email@example.com; www.esf.edu/outreach.
This information orginally appeared in the following blog post: