Attendees are invited to see the full spectrum of garment decorating at the 2013 SGIA Expo (Orlando, Oct. 23–25) From concept to design, production to finishing, equipment and supplies, attendees will get the most complete garment experience anywhere at the Expo in Orlando.
People can explore new market opportunities and take advantage of free presentations in any one of SGIA’s zones for garment production. These educational areas offer the perfect mix of face-to-face interaction and information to meet the needs of your business. The zones offer one-on-one advice and answers from experts, inspiration for future projects, live demonstrations and free educational presentations.
Screen Printed Apparel Training Zone (2865)
• Printing formulas and parameters for popular fabrics.
• High-end printing techniques like simulated and four-color process.
• Fashion shirt treatments for added value.
Digital Apparel Production Zone (2859)
• Proper pre-treatment for direct-to-garment inkjet printing.
• Cut-and-sew workflow options.
• Existing and near-future technology advancements in materials, inks and software.
Digital Textile Printing Zone (2080)
• Unique challenges of color management for digitally printed textiles.
• Digital inkjet textile printing: colorants, pre and post treatments.
• Textile finishing – modern technologies