People can explore new market opportunities and take advantage of free presentations in any one of SGIA’s zones for garment production. These educational areas offer the perfect mix of face-to-face interaction and information to meet the needs of your business. The zones offer one-on-one advice and answers from experts, inspiration for future projects, live demonstrations and free educational presentations.
Screen Printed Apparel Training Zone (2865)
• Printing formulas and parameters for popular fabrics.
• High-end printing techniques like simulated and four-color process.
• Fashion shirt treatments for added value.
Digital Apparel Production Zone (2859)
• Proper pre-treatment for direct-to-garment inkjet printing.
• Cut-and-sew workflow options.
• Existing and near-future technology advancements in materials, inks and software.
Digital Textile Printing Zone (2080)
• Unique challenges of color management for digitally printed textiles.
• Digital inkjet textile printing: colorants, pre and post treatments.
• Textile finishing – modern technologies