Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. announced that the company will debut innovative new technologies for the graphic communications industry at PRINT 13 from Sept. 8-13 at McCormick Place South in Chicago. At Konica Minolta booth 518, visitors can witness Konica Minolta's full array of EnvisionIT Production solutions and services that offer the capabilities commercial printers need to improve productivity and increase profitability.
In addition to new and recently launched solutions highlighted throughout the booth, Konica Minolta will have a dedicated "Solutions Circle" where visitors can learn more about the company's All Covered IT Service offerings, including cloud services, managed IT services and application solutions. Additionally, EngageIT Automation, EngageIT XMedia and Dispatcher Phoenix Professional solutions will be highlighted here.
The following Konica Minolta technologies and services will be available:
• KM-1 IS29 Inkjet Press - Featured as a Print13 MUST SEE 'EMS winner, the KM-1/IS29 Inkjet Press is a state-of-the-art color, digital press that processes up to 29" cut-sheet pages. Co-developed by two industry leaders, Konica Minolta and Komori, the KM-1/IS29 combines Konica Minolta's superior UV ink jet technology with Komori's reliable paper handling technology to provide worry-free fast output, superior color quality, and reliable digital throughput. (Technology Preview)
• bizhub PRESS C1070/C1070P/C1060 Digital Press Series - Expanded paper-handling, inline finishing and image control capabilities boost output power on these next-generation color digital presses, while simplifying operation to reduce labor costs. The combination of Konica Minolta's proprietary S.E.A.D. IV image processing and sophisticated ASIC technology along with inline image and color density controls, ensure that image quality remains stable from start to finish. (Technology Preview)
• bizhub PRESS C1100 Color Digital Press - With a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1,000,000 impressions, speeds of up to 100 pages per minute and air suction paper handling that ensures virtually jam-free printing, the bizhub PRESS C1100 is built to accommodate the most demanding workloads. (Technology Preview)
• EngageIT Automation - Featured as a Print 13 MUST SEE 'EMS winner, EngageIT Automation is a web-enabled order automation portal that includes a fully integrated suite of solutions for automated production workflow. This solution enables printers to plan their production cycles for their most repetitive jobs, even before those jobs enter the workflow.
• EngageIT XMedia - EngageIT XMedia (pronounced "cross media") is an easy-to-use interface that allows digital printers to manage and deploy all direct marketing channels - from direct mail to social media - directly from one fully-integrated platform.
• IC-602 Image Controller - Custom-designed by Konica Minolta, the IC-602 Image Controller mounts internally to bizhub PRESS color digital presses to streamline workflow management, provide powerful print queue control and intuitive on-screen job editing capabilities to simplify work and speed output. The IC-602 integrates with all the latest color bizhub PRESS equipment as part of Konica Minolta's EnvisionIT software and hardware initiative. (Technology Preview)
"Innovation in digital production print technology continues to be one of the most important areas of our business as we look to continuously meet the needs of customers," said Kevin Kern, senior vice president, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "At PRINT 13, we are excited to debut our integrated, next-generation EnvisionIT Production solutions to further automate workflow and deliver the superior output quality that customers count on from Konica Minolta."