The MUST SEE 'EMS competition serves as an industry-wide roadmap to the most compelling new print production technologies presented at North America's largest printing trade show, Print 2013. This year's competition yielded more entries than ever before. EFI's eight honors surpassed the company's total in 2012, when it took home five MUST SEE 'EMS, as well as its total in 2011, when the company earned two MUST SEE 'EMS and nine of the competition's now-discontinued "Worth-A-Look" runner up honors.
EFI's awards in 2013 underscore the company's aim for its technologies - better, more efficient production for graphic arts professionals. EFI's MUST SEE 'EMS-winning products in 2013, with categories shown in parenthesis, include:
• EFI IQuote cloud-based estimating (Sales and Order Entry).
• EFI Fiery Color Profiler Suite, version 4.5 (Color Management and Quality Control).
• The EFI VUTEk GS-TF System (Pressroom: Wide-Format).
• The EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro inkjet press (Pressroom: Wide-Format).
• The EFI Complete Integrated Workflow for Inkjet (Management Systems).
• EFI Radius Business Intelligence, version 5 (Management Systems).
• EFI GlossControl (The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations).
• EFI SmartSign Analytics (The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations).
"Considering the increasing competitiveness occurring in this awards program, we are thrilled that, for the third consecutive year, EFI leads the field in MUST SEE 'EMS wins," said Guy Gecht, president and CEO of EFI. "EFI's strong passion for making our customers more competitive fuels our drive for constant innovation."
The Graphic Arts Show Company, which directs both the Print 2013 tradeshow and the MUST SEE 'EMS competition, is hosting a free, one-hour webinar highlighting all of this year's MUST SEE 'EMS winners on Aug. 13 at 1:00 p.m. EDT. Details and registration information are available at www.mustseeems.com.
EFI is exhibiting in booth 2602 at Print 2013, which takes place Sept. 8-12 at McCormick Place in Chicago.