Ross Engineering Inc. has acquired new machining equipment and upgraded its facility to better serve customers. It can now take fabrication projects of virtually any size or complexity with greater efficiency and faster deliveries than ever before.
For more than 30 years, Ross Engineering has been building high-quality tanks and vessels for a wide range of processes and industries. Some of its fabrication capabilities include:
• Vessel capacities up to 100,000 gallons.
• Many choices for material of construction: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Inconel.
• Vacuum and/or high internal pressure design.
• Variable speed agitators.
• Custom ports, manways and nozzles.
• Heating/cooling jacket or coils.
• Heat tracing.
• Sheathing and insulation.
• Sanitary design.
• Special coatings and tank liners.
• Mounting frames and brackets.
• Safety ladders and platforms.
• Code requirements such as ASME, USFDA, BISSC, ABS, API650, API620 and U142.
• Non-destructive testing.
Fabricated Vessels from Newly Improved Ross Engineering
Published July 15, 2013
Related Searches: Mills and Mixers •