Toyochem Co., Ltd. is exhibiting at the JPCA Show 2013 - The 43rd International Electronic Circuits Exhibition from June 5-7, 2013, at the Tokyo Big Sight in Japan.
Electronic circuits and packaging technology are used in all electronic and information and communication devices as well as control equipment, and large electronics (printed electronics) have great potential for widespread use in the future. The JPCA Show’s aim is to contribute to the overall development of the electronic circuit and related industries by putting on a show that offers technical information and proposes solutions in areas ranging from design, manufacture and distribution of products to increasing product reliability.
Toyochem will showcase its latest electronics-related materials that capitalize on the core technologies of the long-established Toyo Ink Group and present solutions conforming to the needs of its customers and end users.
Key products on display include:
• LIOELM TSS200, TSS300 electromagnetic shield films.
• LIOELM TSC200 conductive adhesive sheet.
• REXALPHA RAFS series of conductive silver paste for fine circuit pattern formations.
• LIORESIST FER103 etching resist ink for fine circuitry design.
• LIOELM TCL500 series of low dielectric coverlay films.
• LIOELM TSA series of ultra-thin copper foil conductive tapes.
• Screen printing technology for printed electronics applications (Toyo FPP).