Sartomer USA, LLC, has appointed a team of dedicated market managers to drive growth and leadership in each of the company’s major markets (Coatings, Graphic Arts, Adhesives, Electronics and Advanced Materials). Each manager is responsible for leading the company’s commercial activities in their assigned segment. The team reports directly to Heather Rayle, senior business director for Sartomer.
Appointments to this team include:
• Terry Quinn, market manager for Coatings and Chemical Intermediates.
• Chris Gebhart, market manager for Adhesives, Electronics and Advanced Materials.
• James Goodrich, market manager for Graphic Arts.
• Jim Zawicki, marketing communications manager.
This team will focus on implementing strategies that address key market trends and drive growth in Sartomer’s primary global markets.
“With a focused team in place, Sartomer can directly respond to changes in each market. This approach allows us to better serve our customers and provide them with innovative, high-value solutions,” said Douglas Sharp, Sartomer’s president.
Sartomer Appoints Market Managers
Published February 26, 2013
Related Breaking News
- INX International to Highlight Food Packaging, Special Effects and Digital Printing at PACK EXPO
- EFI Acquires Polymeric Imaging's Thermoforming Ink Technology
- Launch of Gulf Coating Show 2015 Draws Worldwide Response
- HP Unveils Future of 3D Printing, Immersive Computing as Part of Blended Reality Vision
Related Online Exclusives