Karl Willis from Disney Research alongside speakers from The Boeing Company, General Mills, Frito-Lay, Skullcandy, and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates are all confirmed to speak about innovative practices and technology development from an end user perspective at uv.eb WEST 2013, taking place February 26-27, 2013 in Redondo Beach, CA.
The uv.eb WEST 2013: Advanced Materials Symposium
willl be held Feb. 26-27, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel & Marina - Redondo Beach, CA.
In addition, RadTech will have 40 tabletop exhibitors, several opportunities to network with co-suppliers and customers and innovative presentations focused on the following:
• Enabling Clean Air Manufacturing and Reducing Climate Accelerants.
• Using UV Curing Technology to Protect Vital Underground Infrasructure.
• Low Migration Inks.
• UV LED Technology.
• Valuable End User Insight & Perspectives.
• Developing Heat Resistant Coatings.
• Overcoming Corrosion and Weathering Issues.
• PVD Coating Technology for Electroplating Replacement.
• Coatings for Pipe and Tube Applications.
• Composites Manufacturing.
• Advancements in Coil Coating Technologies.
• Future and Smart Coatings Technology.
• Overcoming Adhesion Issues.
• Special Session on Regulatory Issues with Coalition for Clean Air.
• Special UV/EB Chemistry Short Course.