These latest innovations from the company will help customers grow and become more efficient as many look to transform their business and take advantage of the growth areas in print. EFI is located in booth 2413 at the show.
"Our key focus is providing our customers with the tools they need to maximize opportunity," said Scott Schinlever, senior vice president and general manager of EFI's Inkjet Solutions. "Our products help our customers expand their offerings with new, specialty, high-margin print applications, and though the industry is transitioning, our customers are growing their businesses with our innovations and technology."
Visitors to EFI's booth at SGIA can expect a robust display of the industry's largest sign and display graphic and digital label printing portfolios. EFI is featuring its latest additions, including:
• EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro, a revolutionary new high-speed digital UV press with the productivity of screen and image quality approaching offset.
• Newest addition to the EFI hybrid line, the EFI VUTEk QS3Pro 3.2-meter UV hybrid printer that combines true variable-drop grayscale printing and white ink print capability with VUTEk production speeds.
• EFI VUTEk GS3250lx Pro, a production level LED UV-curing printer with advanced grayscale capabilities for higher print quality and optimized ink usage.
EFI R3225, a UV roll-to-roll printer with a feature set, output, substrate access and pricing unrivaled in its category.
• EFI T1000,a true UV flatbed printer with near-photographic image quality and white ink print capability at the same speed as CMYK.
• EFI Jetrion 4900M-330, EFI's recently launched digital label press, which features a modular platform with a 13-inch print width for increased productivity, profitability and an expanded range of applications.
• EFI H652, an entry-level wide format hybrid printer with best-in-class UV image quality and affordability. The H652 can be seen in the Nazdar booth (2613).
EFI VUTEk TX3250r, a high-production, 3.2-meter dye-sublimation fabric printer for the textile and soft-signage markets. The TX3250r will be on display in the Hilord booth (2317).
• EFI VUTEk GS2000,a two-meter flatbed and roll-to-roll hybrid UV printer that delivers versatility for a wider range of applications in the signage and point-of-purchase markets. The GS2000 will be on display in the xpedx booth (2481).
The company will also be demonstrating the EFI Orion OS, an integrated operating system specifically engineered to maximize the capabilities of every new EFI VUTEk inkjet printing system. The Orion OS contains a unique set of expandable features that optimize printer technology and functionality. It controls a powerful combination of software and hardware that work together to provide grayscale readiness, remote assistance, enhanced color, integration and improved performance.
EFI will also have live demonstrations of its integrated inkjet workflow solutions, with a near-lights-out production from Digital StoreFront and EFI Pace MIS to a Fiery digital front end and a qualifying VUTEk superwide format printer. Together, these tools can boost customer's profit potential by virtually eliminating touch points, reducing waste, improving communication and maximizing capacity utilization.