The 41st Annual Chicago Printing Ink Production Club Golf Outing will be held Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at St. Andrews Golf and Country Club in West Chicago, IL.
Here is the information on the outing:
Registration and Tee Time: Shotgun Start at 9:30 a.m.; registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
Breakfast, Lunch, Golf and Dinner $175 per person: The tournament will be playing scramble rules with a shotgun start at St. Andrews. Golf will begin at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Players must mail in a ticket form with payment to reserve your foursomes. Call John Jilek Jr. at Inksolutions with any questions at (847) 593-5200 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please get reservations in early, as space will be limited. The club requires non-metal spikes and proper attire.
Included in the fee for all golfers are:
• Welcome package, sleeve of balls and CPIPC hat.
• Express continental breakfast, coffee and donuts.
• Greens fee, including cart with GPS (9:30 shotgun start).
• Course contests with additional prizes.
• Lunch cookout: Burgers, chicken sandwiches or Italian sausage.
• Soda and beer will be available on course, with lunch and after golf.
• Dinner at St. Andrews (locker rooms are available).
• Raffles and prizes: Both golf-related prizes and other entertaining raffle prizes will be given away during the buffet dinner.
Dinner only is $75 per person. Cocktails will be held following the golf, in the St. Andrews’ Courtyard, located in their front entrance. The buffet dinner will be served at 4:00 p.m.
Payments and ticket forms are due by Monday, May 14, 2012. No refunds or cancellations after Monday, May 14th. For more information, contact Mr. Jilek or Dan DeLegge (DeLegge@aol.com) at Inksolutions, LLC at (847) 593-5200.