Here is the information on the outing:
Registration and Tee Time: Shotgun Start at 9:30 a.m.; registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
Breakfast, Lunch, Golf and Dinner $175 per person: The tournament will be playing scramble rules with a shotgun start at St. Andrews. Golf will begin at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Players must mail in a ticket form with payment to reserve your foursomes. Call John Jilek Jr. at Inksolutions with any questions at (847) 593-5200 (email@example.com). Please get reservations in early, as space will be limited. The club requires non-metal spikes and proper attire.
Included in the fee for all golfers are:
• Welcome package, sleeve of balls and CPIPC hat.
• Express continental breakfast, coffee and donuts.
• Greens fee, including cart with GPS (9:30 shotgun start).
• Course contests with additional prizes.
• Lunch cookout: Burgers, chicken sandwiches or Italian sausage.
• Soda and beer will be available on course, with lunch and after golf.
• Dinner at St. Andrews (locker rooms are available).
• Raffles and prizes: Both golf-related prizes and other entertaining raffle prizes will be given away during the buffet dinner.
Dinner only is $75 per person. Cocktails will be held following the golf, in the St. Andrews’ Courtyard, located in their front entrance. The buffet dinner will be served at 4:00 p.m.
Payments and ticket forms are due by Monday, May 14, 2012. No refunds or cancellations after Monday, May 14th. For more information, contact Mr. Jilek or Dan DeLegge (DeLegge@aol.com) at Inksolutions, LLC at (847) 593-5200.