“We have been asked by leading converters, who in turn have been asked by consumer product companies, to develop a UV flexo ink that rivals robust UV flexo technology but that is also developed with bio-renewable materials” said Tom Hammer, product manager Flint Group Narrow Web. “We feel that BioCure F shows Flint Group’s ongoing commitment to develop greener, more sustainable products to help support the market’s environmental requirements.”
BioCure F has been thoroughly tested at multiple customer sites with very positive feedback, including “adhesion is great on all colors on various recycled films,” and “press performance and stability is excellent.”
BioCure F is a UV flexo ink system with excellent print and press performance. It offers benefits such as:
• Excellent viscosity provides very good run ability and overall ease of use = high productivity.
• High color strength leads to low ink usage: very good release/transfer = cost savings.
• Consistent density leads to high productivity with consistent high print quality = reduction in waste and increase in press uptime.
• Excellent adhesion to multiple substrates allows printers to use the same ink for a UV synthetic application and a paper label application = reduced ink inventory.
• Low foaming and minimal plate swell allows for extended print runs = increased uptime.
• Formulated with bio-renewable materials provides printers with a sustainable solution = an environmentally friendly ink.
BioCure F is available in the four color process set and Pantone shades to enable a fully sustainable print for any graphic design.
“BioCure F is the next generation in UV flexo technology for Flint Group,” Jennifer Joyce, global product director, Flint Group, said. “Technical performance is excellent with the added benefit of the renewable resin technology. As a global responsible supplier, we have full awareness of local regulations and are proud to provide a fully approved sustainable ink solution to our valued customers around the world.”