Soft-Feel is a durable coating that exhibits excellent rub properties. In addition, it is very likely that jobs overprinted with Soft-Feel can be spot UV-coated, hot foil stamped, imprinted, and evaluated for other finishing processes.
• Soft-Feel exhibits an excellent matte appearance and non-burnishing characteristics.
• A normal overprint volume anilox configuration should provide the desired film thickness for optimal “Soft-Feel” properties.
• KS-9807 exhibits excellent rub and scuff resistance.
• KS-9807 has been used successfully with UV and water-based flexo ink systems.
• This coating “may be suitable” for hot foil stamping, off-line UV coating, imprinting and other finishing applications. KS-9807 should be completely evaluated under production conditions using the actual substrate, ink, and materials for foil stamping, off-line UV coating and imprinting to ensure satisfaction throughout the entire process.
• Ensure that the web is thoroughly dried or cured to avoid blocking in the rewind.
KS-9807 Soft-Feel also works for sheetfed litho aqueous applications. Kustom Group also has Kentucky Shine press-applied Soft-Feel products for sheetfed and web heatset applications.