“For the 2011 show Flint Group has more new products to show than ever before,” said Jennifer Joyce, global product director, Flint Group Narrow Web. “Thanks to a focused and intense R&D effort over the last 12 months from our global team, we are able to introduce many new products that we know will be of high interest for many customers.”
“The secret of Flint Group’s success in product leadership and innovation lies with the company’s strong focus on customer needs,” said Niklas Olsson, Flint Group Narrow Web global brand manager. “Flint Group involves leading converters in the development process from a very early stage. We always listen to printers and try to fulfill their needs. We are proud to be able to state that the term ‘printer friendly’ will perfectly suit many of our products.”
Highlighted at the show will be:
• Flexocure ANCORA - a high performance low migration UV flexo ink designed to provide very low migration potential. The new ink offers high performance on press, good color strength and adhesion while still meeting the demands of the food packaging industry. To provide exactly what label printers have been looking for – which is no compromise in performance as a result of low migration properties.
• Lithocure Premium - “Printer Friendly” UV offset ink perfected for Narrow Web – A new generation UV offset system with outstanding print and press performance suitable for most label substrates and narrow web applications.
• UvoScreen Elite – Press ready UV screen ink for high end label applications. UvoScreen Elite is the latest technology from Flint Group, tailor-made for rotary screen printing using either Stork or Gallus screen systems. UvoScreen Elite offers vibrant colours, excellent adhesion to a wide range of films, perfect printability and press stability also over long runs. UvoScreen Elite can easily be used in combination with any of Flint Group’s other ink ranges, and print perfectly over CombiWhite – Flint Group’s award winning Opaque White screen ink.
• BioCure F – UV curable flexo ink based on bio-renewable resin technology.
BioCure F is compliant with current sustainability efforts and ideas. This environmentally friendly ink offers everything converters need in a robust UV flexo ink; providing high colour strength and excellent mileage; good press stability and good dot sharpness at high printing speeds.
• Flint Group Flexographic Products will showcase its broad portfolio of printing plates and sleeves. Especially the plate types nyloflex FAB and FAH show outstanding performance when using UV and solvent based inks. The hard flexo plate type nyloflex ACE as well as the medium hard plate nyloflex ACT are ideally suitable for water based inks. The plates deliver excellent print results and are available in conventional and digital quality.
• rotec Label Sleeves – developed specifically for narrow web printing with increased dimensional stability and excellent edge stability.
• In addition printers can also learn about some of the benefits and possibilities in enhancing product decoration - by enquiring on stand about, Cast & Cure UV coatings, EB cured Offset inks, low migration coatings and UV primers and coatings dedicated for digital presses.
“Flint Group provides a full range of products for narrow web printers,” said Inken Steinhauser, director marketing and product management, Flint Group Flexographic Products, “and we are glad to offer system solutions to our customers from a single source.”