The 40th Annual Chicago Printing Ink Production Club (CPIPC) Golf Outing will be held Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at St. Andrews Golf Club in West Chicago, IL.
Please Make Note: This year’s new start time is at 9:30 a.m./ 8 a.m. registrations.
Breakfast, Lunch, Golf and Dinner fee will be $175 per person. The club will be playing scramble rules with a shotgun start at St. Andrews. Golf will begin at 9:30 a.m. sharp! You must call or mail in the Ticket Form with payment to reserve your foursomes. Call John Jilek Jr. at Inksolutions at (847) 593-5200. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please get your reservations in early, as space will be severely limited. The club requires non-metal spikes and proper attire.
Included in the fee for all golfers are:
• Welcome Package; Free range balls, sleeve of balls and glove.
• Express Continental Breakfast; Coffee and donuts.
• Greens fee, including cart w/GPS (9:30 shotgun start).
• Longest Drive, Putting and Closest to the Pin contests.
• Lunch cookout; Burgers, chicken sandwiches or Italian sausage.
• Soda and beer will be available on course, with lunch, and after golf.
• Dinner at St. Andrews (locker rooms are available).
• Raffles and prizes.
Cocktails: Following the Golf in the St. Andrews’ Courtyard, located in their front entrance.
Dinner Only: $75.00 per person; buffet dinner served at 4:00 p.m.
For more information, check out the CPIPC web site or call John Jilek Jr. at Inksolutions at (847) 593-5200. (email@example.com).